3. Dachis says: Zynga struggled to maintain its momentum and diversify its business in 2012. The difficult year was evident in reduced brand discussion and an increase in negativity from product shutdowns that leave the game company with a lot of work to do in 2013.
6. Marcos Carvalho, an 18-year-old Brazilian fan who was hanging out near the Estadio Nacional in Brasilia before Brazil played Cameroon earlier this week, said that he "didn't even try getting tickets, they were too expensive.""There was no way we could afford them," he said. "We'll just watch the match at home, it's all we can do. We are seeing everyone going to the stadium, everyone happy, but we won't be going."
1. 7.You Haven't Gotten a Raise in the Last Two Years
2. Are you ready for a summer scare? Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist is set to hit the screens on June 10, 2016. We reckon that this is going to be a good horror movie.
3. For: Well-received by both audiences and critics, it tells a crucial slice of history.
4. adj. 古怪的，反常的，不同圆心的
5. The UK’s Warwick Business School recorded the best progression at the top, moving up from 16th to ninth place, while the Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (Saif), based at JiaoTong University, enjoys the bestprogression overall, jumping from 28th to 14th place.
5. The official Facebook page for students admitted to join the Harvard Class of 2021 warns students that "Harvard College reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission under various conditions including if an admitted student engages in behavior that brings into question his or her honesty, maturity, or moral character".
1. Contrary to the consensus view -- which assumes that smartphones in China will only get cheaper -- she cites research showing that the average selling price stablized last yearand has actually started to increase as Chinese users trade up to higher-quality smartphones.
3. In month-on-month terms prices rose only 0.6 per cent nationwide, the first time growth fell below one percentage point in three months and well down from a peak of 2.1 per cent in September.
But, when the skeletal remains were analyzed, the researchers found that the tombs had been reused multiple times. Some of the tombs contain more than 10 occupants, and the"repeated multiple burials warrant further study," the researcherswrote.