1. Sun said he tried to pry open the elevator door, but dismissed the idea and instead leaned against the wall concerned there could be a malfunction that would send the elevator in a free fall.
2. “The employee said she was going out to buy boots, but was never seen again.”
3. The report notes that China's game developers have been considering subscription models since earlier this year. Among the top 10 games, four are subscription-based titles and two were commercially launched this year, including Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd.'s (SNDA) major new title, AION. The Cnzz.com says that a shift to the subscription model would be more likely to create a sense of equity and fairness in the games, because the top players would be those who spend the most time playing, instead of those who spend the most.
5. She said: "I am extremely surprised and overwhelmed. I just want to start by saying what an incredible year for women in film. These categories are so crowed and crammed with incredible integrity and skill and I feel prouder than ever to be included."
1. We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.
2. The awards, announced during a ceremony in Amsterdam on March 14, are based on millions of international passenger surveys.
3. Swyft now makes half of its money from ad campaigns like the one for Gwen Stefani. Swyft’s revenue has increased between 50% and 100% each month, Wray says. The other half comes from selling stickers—typically licensed from sports teams and entertainment brands like Shrek.
5. 在屏幕前对女主人公大喊“不要在深夜独自下楼”，不再是徒劳无用的了。在这款互动式惊悚游戏中，玩家可以控制游戏人物的行动。游戏的剧情由电影制片人拉里o法森顿和格拉哈姆o雷兹尼克与游戏开发商Supermassive Games精心打造。故事中，八位好友被困在遥远的山区度假村，还有一名不受限制的精神病人。游戏群星云集，其中包含《神盾局特工》（Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D）的演员布雷特o道顿，美剧《纳什维尔》（Nashville）的演员海顿o潘妮蒂尔和《极品飞车》（Need for Speed）的演员拉米o马雷克。玩家将控制各个角色探索这个恐怖的世界，试图在黎明到来时存活下来。没有人是安全的。在游戏中，每一个决定都会导致不同的结果。游戏剧本长达一千余页，拥有数百个不同结局等待玩家发掘。蝴蝶效应使得游戏不会有相同的剧情，而唯一不变的是，这款游戏十分惊悚。不要独自一人或是在深夜里尝试它。