1. On Monday the research team said the skeleton confirmed that the monarch had severe scoliosis, or twisting of the spine. It may have been painful and caused his right shoulder to appear higher than his left, but there was no evidence of the withered arm depicted in Shakespeare's "Richard III".
2. “He is very, very good at not allowing that pressure to in any way disrupt what Apple is trying to achieve,” says Mr Iger. “Clearly there were issues that were on his mind but Tim made sure they were never on the minds of the people who do what Apple does best.”
3. 单词prime 联想记忆：
4. 单词refrigerator 联想记忆：
5. WHAT: A house with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and two half-bathrooms
4. McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University in Washington DC returns to the custom ranking in 15th place after dropping out last year because of a low survey response rate from clients. Only three schools enter the custom ranking for the first time, including London’s Cass Business School in 60th place.
1. This heart is too weak to actually pump blood, which is the primary reason anyone would want an new heart. But the tissue has a lot of potential for patching heart muscles that have suffered damage.
2. We will improve the property rights protection system.
The government needs to work to emancipate and develop productive forces, bring out the initiative for the people and deliver greater benefits to the general public, the essence of governance is to always act in the overall interests of the whole country rather than just acting in one scenario departmental interests. The essence of our government is to always respond to the people’s call.