3. 法国的巴黎高等商学院(HEC Paris)和法国高等经济商业学院(Essec Business School)连续第三年分列第二和第三。
4. Mr Koepke’s point is that these conditions may change and that their significance is underestimated.
5. n. 预定，保留意见
6. She had recently emerged as the right hand of her father, the former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. But corruption charges are clouding her rapid rise.
1. Johan Pettersson被授予搞笑化学奖，以表彰其揭示了瑞典小城Andersl?v居民的头发会变绿的原因，因为这里的水中含铜量太大。
2. The federal control board has requested a revised fiscal plan that has to be approved by end of January, saying that the one Garcia submitted last year was in part unrealistic and relied too heavily on federal funds. Garcia had refused to submit a revised plan to include austerity measures. Rossello has said he would request an extension of that deadline as well as an extension of a moratorium that expires in February and currently protects Puerto Rico from lawsuits filed by angered creditors.
3. Civil War takes place after the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron, when the government decides that the Avengers should work under them and not on their own. Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, is against this idea whereas Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, is with the government. This leads to a conflict between Captain America and Iron Man.
4. Enrollment: 388
6. Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful New Year season.愿你拥有新年所有美好的祝福。
1. He was under the impression people clicking on the adverts would earn him money. But instead he was charged every time someone clicked on the link.
2. A police raid of an illegal food store in southern China has exposed tonnes of rancid, decades-old chicken feet being 'processed' to be sold to unassuming customers.
This year, online storefronts will generate an estimated $294 billion, or approximately 9% of all U.S. retail sales, according to forecasts by Forrester Research. By 2018, e-commerce will account for more than 11% of the total, or approximately $414 billion, with transactions made with tablets and smartphones accounting for about 20% of the online total, Forrester projects.