3. "In ancient times, Kucha was called Qiuci in Chinese literature. It was a powerful city-state in the oasis of the Western Frontiers" the researchers wrote.
4. Dachis says: Adidas added more than 34 million new fans and followers in just 12 months this year. The company put that audience to good use and benefited from high levels of positive discussion all year long.
2. 9. Meghalaya, India-"Meghalaya won't stay this quiet for long; go before thrill seekers storm the Khasi Hills," advises Lonely Planet. Pictured is Nohkalikai Falls, India's tallest plunge waterfall at 340 meters.
3. Thousands of supporters awaited Rossello’s arrival for the post-swearing-in inauguration ceremony at the island’s seaside Capitol building, clutching umbrellas to protect themselves from a searing sun.
4. 9. 安布罗斯·阿钦摩西尔(Ambrose Akinmusire)，《想像中的救世主更容易描绘》(the imagined savior is far easier to paint)，Blue Note。小号手安布罗斯·阿钦摩西尔为自己在Blue Note公司发行的第二张专辑注入了类型不固定，富于探索精神的今日之声，有许多歌手和一支弦乐四重奏组合参与。和这张专辑刚发行的时候相比，如今的他有了更多评论社会的迫切与讥讽时局的精神。
5. 游戏平台：Xbox One, Xbox 360
1. Work that requires German language skills also grew significantly during the third quarter of 2016. Those who wish to work as German translators might be in luck these days.
3. The improvements in education levels mirrored the development of China's education system. Independent research into China's education situation showed that overall education development was better than the world average last year, Yuan Guiren, minister of education, said in March.
With an increase of 7 percent over 2013,total spending on medicines will amount to $1.06trillion in 2014, says the report"The Global Use of Medicines: Outlook through2018" from the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics, releasedThursday.
What the government should do is to send a resounding message of “yes” to the all law-abiding market entities, to flash the green light of going ahead to the hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators, and to seriously deal with all violations of laws and regulations by showing them a resolutely a “yellow card” of stern warning, or even a “red card” to send them out of the market.